Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Loving With The Actual Substance of The Father's Love!

Hello Precious One!

The origin mandate on the Ministry the Father gave to me about seven years ago, which is AgapeHeart Ministries, was to call people and churches back to His Love.  This call back to the Father’s heart of Love has not been without challenge!    The Father’s Love is the highest revelation of all, in His kingdom!  

“But eagerly desire the greater gifts.  And now I will show you the most excellent way.  (And yet I will show you a more excellent way [one that is better by far and the highest of them all—Love.  If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not Love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.   If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all the mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have faith that can move mountains, but have not Love (God’s Love), I am nothing.  If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not Love, I gain nothing.” 1 Corinthians 12:30-13:3.

Oh, we all have some ability to love even if we are not New Creations and filled with the Spirit of Christ.   But the Love in 1 Corinthians 13 is the actual “stuff” of the Father’s Love!  If don’t have His actual Love flowing through us by the power of the Holy Spirit, we are missing the mark.

“This is how God showed His Love among us: He sent His one and only Son into the world that WE MIGHT LIVE THROUGH HIM.” 1 John 4:9.   We were created and designed that the Rivers of Living Water of the Spirit which are filled completely with the Father’s Love, would be flowing into and through our heart!  This is a different scenario than trying to love the best that we can by our own abilty.   We are to be in the receiving end of the Father’s Love being poured into our heart, then, His Love can flow through us. 
  
 “For with you is the Fountain of Life…” Psalms 36:9.   As we open our heart to this Fountain of the Father’s Love, than we can Love with His Love.     “The only thing that matters is Faith expressing itself in Love.” Galatians 5:6.   “Faith is the SUBSTANCE of things hoped for…”   Faith is the substance of the Spirit of the Father flowing through us.  Faith is not just a decision we make to follow Jesus, NO!  It is the connection to the actual substance of the Father’s Love!!! 

  We don’t just make a decision to love, No, we open our heart to the infinite and eternal Flow of the Father’s Love into our heart, than the actual substance Love of the Father’s Love is released through us!!!   There are a lot of Christians doing Christianity in their own ability and they are not opening their heart to the inflow of the Father’s Love.  This is where I have lived for most of my life!  It wasn’t till I was baptized in the Holy Spirit and I started to soak in the Father’s Love by the Spirit that things started to change in me.

 The Love we are to release to the world is the actual substance of the Father’s Love from His heart!   The actual stuff or substance of the Father’s Love is filled with the Glory of God!   Loving in and by my own ability, apart from the Spirit flowing through me, is just my flesh trying to do the best it can!   We are not to live by the flesh but rather by the Spirit!   Our Love has to be mixed with the Faith or the substance of the Father!   So we always to stay in the receiving mode as we are constantly receiving into our heart the inflow of the Fountain of Love being poured into our heart through the Holy Spirit!

 We cannot truly Love with the Father’s Love apart from the Holy Spirit!   The Father’s Love comes to us through the outpouring of the Holy Spirit!!!!  This is how the substance of the Father’s Love gets into our heart, only through the Holy Spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   So if we want more of the actual substance of the Father’s Love flowing through us, we soak, drink, abide, receive… of His Love by the Spirit!   

  So enjoy the Fountain and outpouring of the Father’s perfect and infinite Love into your heart!   My personal prayer is that the Father’s Love consume and utterly possess me in a very powerful manifest way and I would take multitudes of people with me!  I pray this for you as well!
SHALOM!!!!

Jerry Brown     11-5-2013


No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to comment.