Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Spirit Speaking to Me About The Heavenly Realities, 8-20-2013

I asked the Spirit to speak to me about the heavenly realities.   The Word says to set our heart and mind on the heavenly realities, so I am asking the Spirit to help me.     This is what I heard from the Spirit.

Heavenly Realities    8-20-2013

In heaven son, where are right now this very second and every other second of your life, you live in My Presence of the fullness of my Joy and The fullness of My Pleasures forever!   Your heart is at complete and perfect rest and Peace!   Stress and lack do not even exist in you or in My heavenly realm!   Everything in heaven is yours!   There are no forbidden fruits or anything forbidden.   Everything is yours all the abundance of My kingdom has been given to you, Everything, all things in heaven are yours!!!!!

   My Heart is your heart!  My Joy is your Joy!  My Love is your Joy!  You can do all things with absolutely no limits!!!!   Flesh and all of its limitations, does not even exist there!   You are 100% completely free of all and any limitations you may have encountered on the earth!   You know everybody in the heavenly realm and everybody knows you.   Love, My perfect Love, fills all the hearts of all my people!  The joy levels are off the charts.  Way more joy than in the movie, Invictus, when they won the World Cup!!!

  Everybody is perfected and glorified and everybody is just like Jesus with all of His Love and Joy!!!!!   Every second in heaven will be new.  Nothing old, boring like the same old, same old!   Every second of everyday is filled with the full measure of My Love and Joy!   For all of eternity, you will not know hurt or pain!  Sorrow, pain, regret, disappointment do not exist in even the remote of ways!   Utter and complete wholeness defines every living thing!   Everything is alive and full of My Love and Joy! EVERYTHING!!!!!!! 

 Everybody in heaven is perfected, whole and complete as Jesus is!  The fish, birds, plants, trees, sidewalks and roads are filled with Life, Love and Joy of the Father!   You can run like a gazelle, swim like a fish and fly like a bird!   Jesus is so present to you that it seems like to you that He is only with you!   His joy, affection and celebration over you is endless!  

Take this Truth and reality son!   Take it with all your heart, no matter what is said or done to you!    You are in perfection!!!!   Drink, son, drink!!!!   No matter what happens on the earth!   No matter the depth of pain!!!!   DRINK SON, DRINK!!!!!!   Drink of the Truth!   Gorge yourself on the Truth of My perfect Love and Joy and Peace inside of you!!!!!   DRINK, DRINK,   DRINK of My fullness until all the lack in your heart is driven out!!!!! 

 DRINK of My Fullness until the Lack in your heart is driven out!!!!    DRINK of My fullness no matter the depths of hurt, pain, rejection, weakness on the earth!     DRINK of My Fullness of Love for you!!!!    DRINK until your heart is feeling satisfied and is overwhelmed with My Fullness of My Love, Peace and Joy!!!    Turn away from all the hurt in the world!   Turn to My fullness inside of you!!!!!     DRINK  SON, DRINK!!!!      DRINK until you are at Peace and your heart is calm and stable, not feeling and hungering in lack! 

 No matter the disrespect or lack of honor, DRINK of the Truth that you experienced when you were overwhelmed completely by My Love, Joy and Celebration over you in the Spirit!   Don’t flood your sorrows with flesh!   Flood any sorrows, pain, hurt with my Love in you in full and perfect power in an overwhelming fashion!!!!    DRINK of My JOY!!!!  DRINK!!!!!    CONSUME, EAT, take hold of My Love and perfect Joy that you exist in the Spirit!!!!    DRINK of the Spirit!!!!    Fill your heart with the Truth!!!!!    Drink of My Peace and contentment!!!!


Jerry Brown   8-20-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to comment.