Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Going Deep For Breakthrough In Him!!!!!

Hello Precious and Dearly Loved Saint and Child of Our Abba Father!

I had a dream the other night and in it, I saw a large Ice Breaker ship, like the ones used in Antarctica to break the ice, just going through and cracking the deep, frozen, solid ice.   The Holy Spirit was speaking to me during the dream that we have the “Breaker or Breakthrough Anointing” because this is who the Holy Spirit is and what He does!  He was telling me that He can penetrate the harder and most ice cold, frozen of hearts!   I was just breathing in this revelation of the Breakthrough Anointing into the depths of my being!

There are soooo many people around me, including myself, who need BIG miraculous and supernatural breakthroughs!  The Spirit was telling me that we have the power to break through the most difficult situations and the hardest of hearts with the all powerful and supernatural Love of the Farther through the Holy Spirit!  Big problems require BIG Holy Spirit!  “Deep calls to deep”. Deep overwhelming problems require us to go into the deep waters of the Holy Spirit!  “Put out into the deep water, and let down the nets for a catch.” Luke 5:4.   

   Many of us have tried to change people and circumstances around us by our own flesh and worldly wisdom, but it has not worked very well.    “Simon answered, “Master, we’ve worked hard all night and haven’t caught anything.  But because You say so, I will let down the nets.” Luke 5:5.     We have come up short and in our relationships, health, and finances, and they remain the same as we try and solve them with our human, worldly wisdom.

  The enemy comes to lie to us and tell us that we are powerless, impotent, helpless, hopeless…. And he tries to get us to give up and give up expecting anything from God.   This is why there is the theology that the gifts of the Spirit died when the apostles died.   People have been duped by the lies of the enemy!   The enemy says give up on expecting any miracles, but the Lord is telling us to go the deep waters of the Holy Spirit and put out our nets for a BIG catch of the supernatural provision and miracles from heaven that we need!

 It didn’t seem logical to put their nets out again since they had been trying to catch fish all night, to no avail.   They were fishing all right, but just not in the deep waters.   This is the key here; Peter heard the voice of the Lord, and then did what He said and went out into the deep waters.    “When they had done so, they caught such a large number of fish that their nets began to break.  So they signaled their partners in the other boat to come and help them, and they came and filled both boats so full that they began to sink.” Luke 5:6-7.  

The supernatural breakthrough will come in the earthly realm as we listen and receive from the Lord!  The breakthrough comes from the Lord, who is Spirit!  For BIG breakthrough, then we need a very BIG drink of the Holy Spirit and we keep going deep into the Spirit with our time and attention until we see the BIG breakthrough!  We were created to live this way all the time!  We were created to be continually feasting on the abundance of heaven, while on the earth, since we already live there in the Spirit,  and to be continually drinking of the River of the Father’s Delights, Joy, celebration, pleasures and Love!!!!

Yesterday was my first day using the “Gym Boss Timer” that I set to go off every five minutes.   I am going to use it probably different than most people.   Every time the timer goes off, I see it as the Father reminding me how much He loves and He speaks to me all that He has done for me and all that He is doing for me and others!   It is a continual reminder on how much He Loves and He speaks to me specifics about His Love!   So this is not a burden at all, it is total refreshing as He reminds me of His infinite and supernatural Love.  He is clarifying His Love all the time!!! 

 So my first day with the timer was awesome!!!   I am excited about the new deep places He is going to take me as I give Him my attention and worship more and more!  This is my way of going deep with Him in the Spirit!!!!   The timer is a call to listen for His voice and see Jesus in the kingdom of heaven where we are in Him!   The excitement inside of me is building, to say the least!!!!!!!!!!!   Care to join me on this journey to the infinite deep places of the Spirit?             SHALOM!!!!!!!!


Jerry  Brown        7-10-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to comment.