Monday, July 8, 2013

GO DEEP!!!!

Hello Precious and Dearly Loved Saint and Child of Our Abba Father!

“Put out into deep water, and let down the nets for a catch.” Luke 5:4.        As I was praying for a friend at the harbor the other day and asking the Spirit to take us deeper and deeper into the Loving heart of the Father, and at the same time, a boat came by and the name of the boat was “Go Deep.”   I saw the boat parked at the dock and it had this verse under its name.   The rest of verse goes like this:  “Simon answered, “Master, we’ve worked hard all night and haven’t caught anything.  But because you say so, I will let down the nets.”   When they had done so, they caught such a large number of fish that their nets began to break.  So they signaled their partners in the other boat to come and help them, and they came and filled both boats so full that they began to sink.” Luke 5:5-7.      

There are many lessons for us here.   First thing Jesus tells them is to go out to the deep water.   Water here represents the Holy Spirit.   Go out into the deep waters of the Holy Spirit.  They had been fishing but they were not in the deep waters.   “Deep calls to deep”, if we want a big catch of the Spirit, then we must go to the deep waters of the Spirit.  This is giving our heart and minds over to the Spirit in deep ways, not in shallow and insignificant ways. 

 If we are having difficulty in life and the problems seem bigger than we are, we need to go deeper in the Holy Spirit with our time and attention!   If our minds and hearts are consumed with the flesh and earthly things, we will not experience the deep blessings of the Spirit.   If we want deeper results from the Spirit, it will require us to go deeper in our time and devotion.

 A doctor in Germany, Dr, Erne Elsen, wanted to go deeper in the Spirit, so he got himself a timer and set it to vibrate every ten minutes to remind him to praise and thank God continually.  “Be Joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s Will for those in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18.   He tried it without the timer, but he could not remember to do it.   He wanted to see the things that the Word of God promised, to come true. 

 He started to see miracles right away in his doctor’s practice.   He had his patients take one of the timers and part of their prescription was to worship and thank God every ten minutes.  The miracles just keep increasing and increasing!  He has been doing now for over twelve years and he is seeing four to five terminally ill patients healed every week!  He said he believes that soon he will see four to five terminally patients healed every day!   He went to the very deep waters of the Spirit to get a BIG catch!

  How deep do you and I want to go in the Spirit?   Do we need a Big catch of supernatural miracles in our lives?   Some people are intimated by this praising and thanking God every ten minutes.  How about you and I?   Dr. Elsen said that the patients with cancer were his best and most motivated prayers because they were so desperate.   He said some of them would set their timers to every five minutes to Praise and thank God! 

 Are you ready for your BIG supernatural catch for your BIG problems?   Have you been trying to get your miracles through human means?  Are we ready to go to the deep waters of the Spirit?   I don’t know about you, but I want a BIG, BIG, BIG… supernatural and miraculous catch by the Holy Spirit!!!!  I have had some extremely big prophetic words spoken over my life and I want to start experiencing more of what has been prophesized!   I don’t want to miss my destiny because I would not go to the deep waters of the Spirit.
 
  The Father has already given to us every Spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms that are In Christ Jesus, so I figure it is time to take hold of them and see them manifested on the earth.   I don’t want to see all the things I could have done in the Spirit but missed them because I was too worldly minded!   I just received my “Gym Boss Timer” in the mail tonight.   I can’t wait to get started thanking and Praising my God and Father on a more consistent basis!!!   How about you, do you want to join me?    

 “Put out into the deep water and let down the nets for a catch… So they pulled their boats up on the shore, left everything and followed Him.”         SHALOM!!!!!!


Jerry Brown      7-8-2013

1 comment:

I encourage you to comment.