Friday, July 5, 2013

EAT, DRINK, FEAST, TASTE, EXPERIENCE... the Joy and Love of the Lord!!!!!

Good Morning Precious and Dearly Loved Saint and Child of Our Abba Father!

Yesterday was the 4th of July, and many people went to parties to enjoy fun, food, fireworks…   At my brother’s house, there was an overwhelming amount of food, drinks, and activities!!!   We were feasting all day long!   I wasn’t studying or listening to someone explain to me how good the food was, though people were talking about it.   I tasted, I feasted and I drank to my heart’s desire all I wanted!   This wasn't hard for me to so. 

 The fireworks were loud and very beautiful.  I was not analyzing the fireworks, and the fun, No, I just enjoyed myself the whole day!   I was not reading a book or listening to someone else talk about how we are supposed to enjoy a party, No, I just simply eat, drank, played and thoroughly enjoyed myself!  It was not hard for me to do this because it was so enjoyable.   We are to feast of the abundance of the Father’s Love, Joy, Pleasures, Grace, His good and perfect gifts….  We are to drink of the River of His Delights! 

 A brother told me one day that abiding in the Father’s Love was hard.   My response was that I asked him how hard it was to drink a cool glass of refreshing lemonade on a hot day when you are very thirsty.   I asked him how hard it was for him to eat a tender, juicy steak when he was very hungry.   When you know something is very good and pleasing, it is not hard to eat and drink. 

 If you asked the same question about eating burnt, dried out food or cold, old coffee, now that would be hard.   It just depends on what we are drinking and eating!   “In His presence is the fullness of Joy and Pleasures forevermore at His right hand.” Psalms 16:11.    This Love, Love, Joy and Pleasures never changes, no matter what the circumstances are on the earth.   We can always drink of the fullness of His Joy, Love and Pleasures, all day, even when life becomes very difficult and painful on the earth!

 The Father is always pouring His Love and supernatural Life into our heart through the Holy Spirit, Always!!!!    So how hard is it to drink of His abounding Love that is always pleasurable, joyful, delightful?   One brother said it took him over fifty years to find out what kind of mood God was in.   He thought God was distant, angry, withholding…..  This was my impression of the Father as well, before I started to receive the Truth that the Holy Spirit was revealing to me about the Love of the Father, to my heart.  I had been duped by the lie of the enemy for over fifty years, as well!

 I prayed for an eighty-four year man a couple weeks ago and he encounter the happy, joyful, loving, delightful, pleasurable, playful Jesus, for the first time in his life, he said.     We were created to enjoy and experience the Love, Joy, Pleasure, Delights of the Lord, not just study and listen to tapes and sermons about this infinite Love of the Father!   “Taste and see that the Lord is good.”  Psalms 34:8.      We were created to experience this incredible and infinite Love, Joy and Power for ourselves, not just listen to the so-called expert’s experience.   It is OK to listen others experience, but more than that, we were to created to enjoy the Father's Love, for ourselves!!!

 Our meetings together are not meant to be to just go and listen to the "anointed man of the hour" talk, no, we get together so we can corporately enjoy and experience together the goodness, Joy, Love, healing power… of the Lord!  Paul said, “My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, (The Spirit’s power is ALWAYS filled with Love, Joy, Pleasure, and Delights of the Lord) so that your faith might not rest on men’s wisdom, but on God’s power.” 1 Corinthians 2:4.        We are to have hearts full of His Love and Joy, Peace and power, not just be intellectual and dry students of His word!    We are to be heavy drinking and great feasters (Is that a word???) of the goodness of the Lord, not just good at listening to others experiences of the Lord! 

  EAT, DRINK, FEAST, TASTE, EXPERINCE the Joy, Pleasures, Delights of the Father’s Love to your heart is overflowing!!!!   This is God’s will for your Life!!!!   “Your Will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.”!!!!!!!     SHALOM!!!!!!!!!


Jerry Brown      7-5-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to comment.