Saturday, March 30, 2013

Manifesting your Spiritual Heavenly Blessings and Glory!!



Good Morning Precious and Dearly Loved Saint and Child of Our Abba Father!

Do you want to manifest and access all of your spiritual blessings in the heavenly realms that have already been given to you?  Do you want to walk in the fullness of your inheritance?  Do you want to live consistently the way Jesus lived His life, walking in the same power, authority, Love, Joy and Peace that He did?  Do you want to want to live in the same intimacy that Jesus lived in with His Father where He only did what He saw His Father doing, He only said what He heard His Father saying?   

“Don’t you believe that I am in Father, and the Father is in me?  The words I say to you are not my own.  Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing the work.  Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.  I tell you the truth, ANYONE WHO HAS FAITH IN ME WILL DO what I have been doing.  He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.” John 14:10-12.          

      “I have given to them the glory that you gave to me, that they may be One as we are One: I in them and you in me.” John 17:22.         Do want to manifest on the earth, the glory of Christ and His Oneness with the Father that has already been given to you?    Do you want to live and walk in the fullness of Christ?   “You have been given fullness in Christ who is head over every power and authority.” Colossians 2:10.       Well, of course, we all want to want to live and manifest all of this or you would not be reading this right now!  

  What is the secret to manifesting the heavenly Spiritual realm while living on the earth?  This is the BIG question of the day!   Sooooo many people are still asking to bless or heal them, when the Truth is, We all have already been healed and we have already been blessed with every heavenly spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus!   “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3.   

   To manifest the fullness of Christ, all of His Glory, the entire kingdom of God, all of your inheritance, all of your blessings in heaven, which has already been given to us, is really very simple:  It is to simply believe in the depths of your heart!  “Does God give you His Spirit and work miracles among you because you observe the law, or because you believe what you heard? Galatians 3:5.    “To anyone who believes” or “to anyone who has in Me”, he will do what I have been doing! 

 Many people really get offended by this.   “Are you insinuating that I don’t have enough faith, brother?” people may say.   The truth is that no one’s faith is perfect or complete, not even the great apostle Paul who wrote most of the New Testament.  Paul writes, “Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that  for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.  Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it.  But one thing I do:  Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead… Philippians 3:12-13.       

      Our faith, our ability to access and manifest the Spiritual realm, is always in processing of manifesting more and more of the Glory and likeness of Christ!   If your faith was perfect, you would be walking perfectly as Christ right now!!!!!!!!!!!  Obviously, especially to everybody else around you, you are not walking or manifesting His perfection!!!!       “But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into His likeness with EVER-INCREASING  glory, which comes from the Lord, who is Spirit.” 2 Corinthians 3:18.            

     So to manifest more, keep looking, keep beholding, keep taking hold of the Lord’s glory, and as you do this, you are being transformed into the Lord’s likeness with ever-increasing glory!!!     So the truth is very simple: Believe, take hold, keep looking… with the eyes of your heart into the Lord’s glory, and then see yourself in His glory, one with Him, glorified and perfected as He is, and you will manifest the fullness of the Spiritual heavenly blessings and all that has been given to you!   So are you ready to behold and take hold of the Lord’s Glory and yourself inside of and one with Him?   You will manifest His glory if you do! 

 If you are not manifesting enough of His glory yet, then simply take hold of His and your Glory more and more!!!!      SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!   (Not always easy though)!!!!        SHALOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry Brown      3-30-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to comment.