Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Living in the Spiritual Heavenly Realm, NOW!



Good Morning Precious and Dearly Loved Child of Our Abba Father!

“And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus.” Ephesians 2:6.          “Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above (heavenly realties), where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.  Set your mind on things above (heavenly realities, not on earthly things.  For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.  When Christ, who is your life, appears (when He is revealed and made real to your heart), then you will reveal Him in glory.” Colossians 3:1-4.   

The Bible says in Galatians 2:20 that “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.”           The Bible says I was crucified with Christ and that I died, but there are no scars on me from a crucifixion, and I am still walking around on the earth fully alive.  There is obviously another realm of the Spirit of these Truths are talking about.  In the Spirit, I was crucified with Christ; in the Spirit, I was raised and seated with Christ in the heavenly realms!  In the Spirit, I have died and Christ now lives inside of me has become my new life!  In the Spirit, Jesus took out my old heart of stone and gave to me a new heart and put a new spirit inside of me, it was His Spirit and I believe it was His heart that He gave to us! 

 The Bible says I have been glorified, perfected, made one with Jesus and that I am as Jesus is.  It also says I have already been healed and made whole in every area of my life!  This is from the Greek word “Sozo”.  The Bible also says I have been blessed with every spiritual blessing in Christ in the heavenly realms.  So there is a lot of stuff going on in the Spirit realm that my natural mind and heart is completely oblivious too!  “The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.” 1 Corinthians 2:14.  

        So in the Spiritual heavenly realm, my body has been completely healed and made whole already, while at the same time, on the earth, my body may be struggling with all kinds of infirmities.   In the Spiritual heavenly realm, I have been given the kingdom of God the Bible says, yet on the earth, be struggling with poverty and a great sense of lack!  In the Spiritual heavenly realm, the Bible says “I can do all things through Christ”, yet we may be struggling with failure in multiple areas of our lives!  How can we make sense out of these apparent contradictions? 

 When Jesus took out our sinful nature and put His Spirit and within us, everything changed!  His Spirit within us connected us to the kingdom of God in the heavenly realm!  We became new creations, not longer just mere human beings!  We became partakers of the divine, supernatural nature of God!  The spiritual heavenly realm became opened and everything in this realm, the Father gave to us!  “Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.” Luke 12:32.    

        Time in the spirit realm is not as it is on the earth.  The Spirit realm is eternal.  Time just “IS”.  So we are to look, focus, behold, take hold of the Spiritual heavenly realm and not look to the earthly realm in all of its sense of lack, hurt, pain, fear and condemnation!  We have been recreated in the Spirit to have our hearts and minds filled with the truth of that realm.   We are to look above all the problems and challenges of the earthly realm, and let the Joy and Love of the Lord fill our hearts to overflowing!!!! 

 In the Spirit realm we are consumed and utterly possessed with the Father’s Love and Joy and Peace!  Nothing, other than the fullness of the Father and Jesus fills our hearts!  You were created to live that way on this earthly realm by the continual beholding of yourself in the Lord’s glory!   Just let the Truth of you being completely whole in the Spirit realm consume and possess every area of your life in the earthly realm!          SHALOM!!!!!!!

Jerry Brown    3-20-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to comment.