Thursday, February 14, 2013

ABBA FATHER: Dead to the Old, In With the New Heart!



Good Morning Precious and Dearly Loved Child of God!
When you think of yourself, what do you think of?   When someone asks you, “Who are you”? What do you say?   More and more, the Lord is showing me that to see myself as one with Jesus, glorified, perfected, and “As He is”, is to honor the Father and the redeeming work of Jesus on the Cross.  When you think of your heart, not your physical heart, but the core and essence of who you are, are you seeing Jesus and all of His Loving, all-powerful glory inside?  If you did, you would be honoring Him.  Many people know the theology that we have been given a new heart, but I am talking about something so much deeper, the core and essence of who you are. 
Jesus has been speaking to me, to really see myself totally in His glory, filled with Him in every aspect of who He is!  The Spirit is leading to a place where, “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me”, as me! Galatians 2:20.             He has been speaking to the depths of my heart that He wants me to see only Him in my heart and as my heart.  The Spirit been speaking that this place of oneness with Jesus is meant to be a living, thriving reality in my life, not just a good message or the correct theology!  The Holy Spirit has been leading me to a greater dependence on Him to reveal these truths to the depths of my heart.  He has been speaking to the core or heart of who I am.  This is the place that He wants His Love to possess even when circumstances may be very difficult and extremely challenging!
  He has been speaking to me that He wants His people to be the expression of His pure Agape Love to the world, no matter what kind of evil is thrown at them.   He is asking us to allow His Love to so penetrate our heart, that His Heart become our heart in an outward way, like it is already in an inward way!  He has already given us a new heart and taken out our old wounded heart of stone, but we have to be in agreement with this to live from and totally identify with the new heart, which is His heart.
  His heart is all-powerful, courageous, and full of Agape Love, unconditional Love.   He is looking for people who will give up their own life, so He can totally live through them.  Oh, you will have your same personality, but His Spirit of Love, Joy, Peace, miraculous power will be constantly flowing through you! 
 Are you ready to give up on your own life, to see yourself as dead, crucified with Christ on the Cross?  Are you ready to see Christ as your Life?   Are you ready to let go of your past failures and accomplishments and see Christ, in all of His glory, as your life?  Are you ready to let go of your lack of perfect Love to be consumed by the fullness of Jesus’ Love?  Are you ready to let go of all your condemnation and fear and let the full power of Jesus’ Joy live through you?   Are you ready to let go of all sense of lack to live in the abundance of all the Grace in the kingdom of God?   Are you ready to let go your sickness and disease and be filled with the supernatural health of heaven?
 Just continue to see Jesus and all that He is, in all of His glorious, joyful Love filling your heart 24/7!    See in you, the very heart of Jesus!  “For you died and your Life is now hidden with Christ in God.” Colossians 3:3.
Jerry Brown,        2-14-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to comment.